Thursday, May 3, 2012

Louis Vuitton Monogram Groom Collection

I was excited when I heard that Louis Vuitton would be releasing their groom collection in 2012. I had no idea what it would be but I was hoping this time round I would get to see bags, etc? Anyway, I was disappointed when I was only shown the groom keychain in enamel. Not that it isn't nice but I was expecting more ...

The groom collection was first released in 2006 and it was made available in a few small leather goods, i.e. compact wallet, leather keyring, Zippy organizer, wallet and coin purses. On the leather keyrings, there are some French wordings printed on them. "Montre-moi tes bagages, je te dirai qui tu es" which means "Show me your baggages and I will tell you who you are".


Louis Vuitton Monogram Groom
Limited Edition for Year 2006






No comments:

Post a Comment