Saturday, September 29, 2012

JUST IN From The US! Bath & Body Works (BBW) Products

I have brought in some Bath & Body Works products since I can't get them in Singapore. They have cute pocketbac holders, lip carriers and scentportables. I wish I could keep them all :). On top of that, I do have the pocketbac hand gel, lipglosses and scentportable discs. Stock for each product is very limited.

Bath & Body Works always come out with new pocketbac hand gel scents and pocketbac holders every season. If there is a design/scent that you like, better grab it fast before it is gone.

Like 'Nepherisis Wardrobe' page on Facebook to view individual photo of the product. Thank you!

Bath & Body Works Lip Carrier

Bath & Body Works Lip Glosses

Bath & Body Works PocketBac Holders


Bath & Body Works (Plain) PocketBac Holders

Bath & Body Works Scentportables

Bath & Body Works PocketBac Anti-bacteria Hand Gel

No comments:

Post a Comment